Sunday 5 May 2013

Day 5 of stimming

The tiredness....oh the tiredness!  This is by far my biggest side effect of stimming so far.  As I type I am also having a hot flush, which isn't nice but they only last about 2 minutes.  Tiredness hits me T about 8pm each evening!

I've been going to bed between 9 and 10pm every night (same as usual...!) and getting up between 6 and 7am.  I'm definitely getting my 8 hours sleep, often more.  Posey is great, she sleeps 7-7 every night plus around 2 hours at lunchtime, so it's not like I'm up and down with her at night!  She's a little bag of energy in the day though and looking after her and keeping her entertained can be full on mind.  I take her to lots of classes and play groups where she can sing, dance, run around and play as much as she likes.  Buzz is great after work and at the weekends too.  He and Posey are like little partners in crime and at the moment, if I'm exhausted, I know they're ok and I can just chill.  I feel fortunate.

I guess growing lots of litte follicles ready for egg collection is a very responsible job and with that comes an amount pressure, over-thinking and fear of what's coming.  It's no wonder it's tiring!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment