Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 4 of stimming

I really feel like everything is happening now I'm on my stims injections and it's almost like I'm determined to grow the 17(ish) little follicles I have!

Each evening I prepare my suprecur and gonal f doses and inject them into my tummy in turn.  It's been ok so far although I must admit the area that I've been injecting into is starting to feel a little tender so I'll have to start being more adventurous!

By my estimations (based on my treatment before I had Posey and what the clinic nurses say) I'll be stimming for about another 12 days or so and then preparing for egg collection.

I'm looking forward to my next scan (this Tuesday) so I can see how my little follicles are growing.  I hope they're doing well!

How do I feel?  Ok actually.  I've had the odd hot flush.  The afternoon when I was getting Posey ready after her swimming lesson I had a big hot flush in the changing room, which was already hot, so that wasn't ideal!  I get tired pretty early, but then that could just be from chasing an active toddler around.  Apart from that I kind of feel normal.  Which s good!

It's a bank holiday weekend this weekend so Buzz, Posey and I have lots of family time planned, perfect to keep me going up until my Tuesday scan :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment