Sunday 26 May 2013

2 days left of the 2ww :)

Today is Sunday and my blood test to find out if I am pregnant is booked for Tuesday morning.  Thankfully Monday is a bank holiday so I have Buzz around to keep me sane during the remainder of the wait and of course Posey is here to keep me busy....!

The last 2 mornings I have been waking up after 8+ hours of sleep feeling really ropey.  I have felt nauseous, super tired and absolutely starving! Anyone would think I'd had no dinner or supper the night before!  The nausea has come and gone through the day, not actually coming to anything but it's just not a nice feeling.  I feel like I have excess saliva too.  Thankfully the tummy cramps I had earlier in my 2ww have subsided and my tummy feels normal again.  I say 'normal' although of course I have no idea what's going on in there until I have my test on Tuesday.

I'm really trying to listen to my body.  Sleep when I need to, eat when I need to and just sit down and do nothing when I feel like it.  Not always easy with a 1 year old but I'm doing ok!

Roll on Tuesday...x

No comments:

Post a Comment