Monday 20 May 2013

The 2 week wait...

The 2 week wait refers to the time between blastocyst / embryo transfer and the date you test to find out if you are pregnant or not.

I found the 2ww really hard when I was trying to conceive Posey.  I was at my wit's end and I'd been TTC for 3.5 years.  I wasn't sure how I'd get through the wait.  I'd had a day 2 transfer and then my test day was day 18.  16 days to wait!!! I cracked and tested 2 days early, and got a BFP.  I then tested on my test day and got another BFP.  The clinic then told me to test a week later.  Thankfully I got another BFP!  I felt euphorius! I was incredibly fortunate.

This time I'm 2 days on from my transfer and I'm testing on day 15.  Much less time to wait and my test date is 1 week tomorrow.  It's a blood test at the clinic rather than a home testing stick.  I'm going to find it very very hard not to do a HPT on that morning or the day before.  I fear anxiety may get the better of me.  We shall see!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment