Friday 24 May 2013

Over-analysing everything during the 2ww!

During the dreaded 2ww I had with Posey I can remember reading into all symptoms I had.  Was I pregnant? wasn't I pregnant? Were the tummy pains just wind? What on earth was going on?!?!?!

This time is the same....I have felt pretty ok since my blastocyst transfer.  I've felt a little more tired than usual (which could just be that I'm finding it hard to switch off) but last night and today I have felt exhausted and I have been having proper tummy cramps.  Maybe it is just wind!

These tummy cramps don't even keep coming in the same place.  They're sometimes sharp and are almost like bloating pains.  Not nice.  I have read all sorts of things online of course and tummy cramps can both be a positive symptom as well as a negative symptom.  I can't be sure which is true for me as I have no spotting, bleeding or anything else.

Keep your fingers, toes, eyes, arms and legs crossed for me all is ok.  I really hope it is.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment