Saturday 30 March 2013

In Control!

So, for the last 2 days I have successfully diverted my mind off our impending ICSI treatment - result!  Only 16 days until I start the down reg drugs....

I can't remember being particularly over-hormonal on them last time tbh but have read a lot on various internet forums recently about how the hormones can be hard to deal with and turn you into a bit of a monster! We will see!

What I can remember from last time is that I got quite a lot of hot flushes.  In particular in the evening (after injecting my down-regs) and also during the day at work.  I would have to excuse myself from meetings because I'd turned right red and I'd fake a sneeze attack or a phone call or something to get me out of the room ASAP!  I even used to sit right by the door so I could make a sharp exit...lol...:)

If the hot flushes are the worst thing this time I'll be fine!  Fingers crossed :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment