Tuesday 4 March 2014

My blog - what's next!

I've been blogging about my latest IVF journey, my family and the arrival of my second beautiful daughter, Peaches, for around a year now and it's been a great experience!  It's been pretty emotional & although there have been some very hard times, I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world.

Buzz and I have made the decision to try for a third baby when Peaches is 6 months old.  We'd like to do a frozen embryo transfer at our IVF clinic.  We have 7 frozen blastocysts so are extremely fortunate.  We'll both be 37 this year and we'd love more kids so we've decided to go for it.  Hopefully it'll happen for us.  If it doesn't we'll be devastated but we have to try to know!  We're both very positive people so we'll fight our infertility and keep going until we feel our beautiful family is complete.  We're in the fortunate position where we can provide everything for a big family and we'd just love more kids! Being a mum is definitely my true calling in life.  My 2 girls, Posey & Peaches, are my world.  

I'll probably blog less over the coming months but when we start baby journey number 3 I'd love to share it again and hopefully you'll like reading it.  There are 2 reasons why I blog about my baby journeys.  Firstly because it helps me make sense of infertility, IVF treatment and the emotions of pregnancy, and secondly, because I've had 2 IVF cycles and 2 perfect babies, plus 7 blasts in the freezer.  I want that to give hope to everyone with of their journeys.  It's tough and I found the success stories were a massive help to me.  I hope I can be that to others.

Love as always from me, Buzz, Peaches & Posey x

ps.  Never abandon your dreams, miracles do happen.  Positive energy is everything x

No comments:

Post a Comment