Monday 1 July 2013

9 weeks pregnant and loving it x

Hurray hurray! The nausea and tiredness seem to have passed (for now..) and I'm feeling pretty good.  Today I am 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my second baby.  The 2 weeks since my viability scan seem to have flown by and I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead.  Buzz, Posey and I have a lot to look forward to.

Our booking appointment is in 2 days time.  This will be the first time we've seen a midwife this pregnancy.  The booking appointment is to confirm my pregnancy dates details, talk through my health and my previous pregnancy so we can plan the care I'll receive during this pregnancy.  Given Posey was a preemie I'm keen to keep my community midwife close.  The booking appointment feels like yet another milestone and I felt quite emotional when I received the letter with our appointment.

Next week the 3 of us are heading to a holiday cottage in Suffolk for 5 days.  We're really looking forward to it as the last few months have been tough at times.  It's only about 90 mins drive from us so perfect for Posey to have her nap in the car!

I am also looking forward to launching my third business venture on our return from holiday.  I've worked really hard on it and am proud of it.

It's Posey's birthday soon too so Buzz and I have been busy planning her party!  Very exciting but I can't quite believe she's about to turn 2. Time flies way too fast!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment