Tuesday 16 April 2013

My first down reg injection

So yesterday was a huge mixture of excitement as well as nervousness around starting my down regging....

Part of me felt like "hurray today is here!" Whereas another part of me felt like it was the start of a long, difficult journey and the side effects would be horrid.  One of my best friends said that at least if the side effects are horrid then I know it's working! Sound advice....:)

Buzz and I got Posey ready for bed and fast asleep and then shut ourselves in our en-suite to administer the pain!  I carefully unpacked my Supercur drugs, prepared the needle and then shot up! It went ok.  I felt ok.  And then I had half a pizza!

How do I feel today? Ok actually.  Posey is at nursery and I am working so my mind is occupied :)
Any side effects yet? Nope.  I feel like normal.  Long may this continue!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment