Wednesday 10 April 2013

Going to the IVF clinic is emotional

I held tears back on the drive there, while I was there and on the drive back.  In fact I held tears back until an hour ago, when I finished working for the day.  Boy was it tough!

Why did I want to cry?
I think it's all just such an emotional thing to go through and having done it all before I'm scared of how the side effects like mood swings, tiredness and turning into a monster will affect me, especially with Posey around.  It's going to be tough I think.

The nurses, consultants and in fact, everyone at the clinic is lovely.  They smile, they ask how you are.  They make you feel comfortable.  I couldn't wish for more support from them. I'm fortunate.

So, deep breath! All I did was pick up some down reg drugs today.  I know things are going to get much tougher so I must find some inner strength...from somewhere....x

No comments:

Post a Comment