Tuesday 2 April 2013

IVF is verrrrrry expensive!

So Buzz and I believe that our round of IVF with ICSI is going to cost us somewhere between £6000-£6500.  Wow.

That includes all of the drugs, bloods, scans, procedures etc.  what it doesn't include is the 45 minutes each way Buzz and I have to travel to the clinic for appointments (often!), and the time I take of work, as of course with being self-employed I only earn when I work....:(

So today I thought I'd look at more money-making ideas!  Having already cancelled my gym membership and just about every non-essential direct debit so far I have the following:

1. Stop going to Costa, Starbucks & Pret
2. Sell everything that isn't nailed down on ebay.
4. Launch an ironing service.
5. Drive to the clinic at exactly 56 miles per hour to conserve fuel.....

And so my money-making plans go into action this afternoon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment